Food For Thought




'Louise Jane Lemon ....You can do anything you want to, if you put your mind to it ' My Mum




'Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever' Lance Armstrong




'Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt ' Jose Ortega y Gassett





'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step' Lao Tzu




'Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving'Albert Einstein

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Midweek meanders ....

Tuesdays 10th May

Ardendrain-Beauly-Muir Of Ord-Connon Bridge-Maryburgh- Culbokie-Avoch =28miles

A pleasant ride out in the sunshine, luckily the wind was behind me all the way, it was kind of planned that way if I'm being totally honest...I cycled down to Beauly to get my partner in crime and we went for a lovely wee ride. At the Culbokie turning we went our separate ways and i climbed the hill to Mnt High. From the top of the hill you can see for miles. It was picture perfect, beautiful sunshine, and all the fields looked even greener than normal, stunning ;-)

So there i was on my lonesome at the top of this hill looking at the descent like a kid in a sweet shop, feeling all competitive i decide to switch on my virtual partner (such a geek) and have a bit of a race.. guess what i won !! no great achievement i have to add ... its wasn't hard, he/she was worse than useless ....

No comments: