Food For Thought




'Louise Jane Lemon ....You can do anything you want to, if you put your mind to it ' My Mum




'Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever' Lance Armstrong




'Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt ' Jose Ortega y Gassett





'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step' Lao Tzu




'Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving'Albert Einstein

Tuesday 19 April 2011

100 DAYS to go .......... and counting...tick tock tick tock

In case there is anyone left on the planet that doesn’t know....I am cycling 1100 miles from lands end to john o groats in aid of the Kids if Kolkata. I am leaving on the 31st of July and plan to complete the trip in 11 days. Today marks 100 days until I leave...over the next 100 days I will not only be cycling 200 miles a week in training but I will also be asking every, friend, colleague, family member and acquaintance if they would donate whatever they can so I can raise as much money as possible for the Kids of Kolkata. This is the biggest physical challenge I have ever taken on so I would appreciate every pound or penny you can possibly spare in way of support. If you would like to sponsor me please text or e-mail me with your donation and your e-mail address and I will let you know how you can pay. THANK YOU x www.luludoeslejog.blogspot.com  1100 miles,11days, 1 Cause

No comments: