Food For Thought




'Louise Jane Lemon ....You can do anything you want to, if you put your mind to it ' My Mum




'Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever' Lance Armstrong




'Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt ' Jose Ortega y Gassett





'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step' Lao Tzu




'Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving'Albert Einstein

Tuesday 19 April 2011

I want to ride my bicycle i want to ride my bike..............

My life is turning into one long ride..............

Last Thursday - Avoch -Killen-Munlochy-North Kessock- Muir of Ord-Malbuie-Munlochy -Avoch - 36 ish miles

Saturday - Black Isle Challenge then from Cromarty to home 33 miles
Great morning out, fab atmosphere and great cakes at the end ;-) great effort everyone who took part.

Sunday - Avoch - Lossiemouth - Elgin 62 Miles
Fab solo ride along the coastal road, average speed 16mph, beautiful day, great ice cream for rizza's ices in Losssiemouth, then after a sugar induced power ride to Elgin it was time for a pedalo ride in cooper park.....

Monday - Avoch -Tore- Beauly  - Inverness -Munlochy -Avoch 38 Miles
I went out lat night with the intention of going out for an hour.... 2hrs and 40min s later i re-appear....i just cant seem to stop myself...oooops

Cycling is openning up a whole new world for me, you just nip on to a back road and you see where you live through completely new eyes, what an education and all this fresh air is makig me sleep like a baby....not that i need any help in that department but i'm lucky if i see past 11pm these days.......

Heading up north and west this weekend for a change of scenery ...... Hopefully i'll get a wee ride in before we shoot off.......

No comments: