Food For Thought




'Louise Jane Lemon ....You can do anything you want to, if you put your mind to it ' My Mum




'Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever' Lance Armstrong




'Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt ' Jose Ortega y Gassett





'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step' Lao Tzu




'Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving'Albert Einstein

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Comon Speedy ...,LETS ROCK .....

I couldnt help myself  - one last wee ride round the black isle yesterday...... 30 miles.

Dum Dum de Dum is it time to go yet ?????

All packed and ready for the off ......Well the time is almost here and with over 2900 training miles under my belt i can safely say i'm as ready as i'll ever be. I have a top riding partner to keep me motivated and psyched up and of course my dad who will keep me fed and watered and generally looked after...so really i have everything i should need. I would just like to thank everyone who has sponsored, motivated and inspired me..it would have been impossible to even get to this point without the support and encouragement from great friends and family and a very understanding Heidi who currently thinks her mummy cycles for a living. Not only that but as a result of her being part of so many training rides she now shouts at the top of her voice 'Come on you can do it '  to every cyclist she sees !! I'm hoping in time this will pass !?!?!?

Cant wait to see you on day 7 baby... Missing you will be the hardest bit of all .....probably best i try not to think about that too much right now..........;-(

I will of course keep you posted on how its all going..So there is nothing left to say but .............
Comon SPEEDY its time to ROCK ..Lets go cycle 1100 miles for the Kids of Kolkata