Food For Thought




'Louise Jane Lemon ....You can do anything you want to, if you put your mind to it ' My Mum




'Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever' Lance Armstrong




'Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt ' Jose Ortega y Gassett





'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step' Lao Tzu




'Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving'Albert Einstein

Thursday 28 July 2011

We're on our way .... Woo hoo

Thank you all for your messages of good luck this morning,especially Mr George Stone who txt us this wee poem....

A young mum from Avoch called Louisa
Has got keen on cycling and she's-a
Gone off to Land's End
Our good wishes we send
For her legs and her lungs and her knees-a

Next stop Blackpool pleasure beach for a go on
'the big one' ..

4 comments:

Splendibird said...

Ok, Lou - that's your comments hopefully working... let me know if you have any issues and good luck!

Anonymous said...

hello dear its me your mum I have managed to find how to leave a comment believe it or not - anyway just to say I may be miles and miles away but you know I will be with you every turn of the wheel and I am so proud of you doing this enormous venture for such desperate women and children and I know that all our friends in India will be praying for your safety and stamina - and speedy's too of course lots and lots of love your little angel is well happy running about the garden in the sunshine by the way she is the princess and I have to be the prince!!! lots of love and hugs your mum

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lou x and all concerned

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lou x and all involved